Monday, July 29, 2013

True Blood Musings: I Get So Emotional, Baby


Is there anything better than when Eric gets all maternal and sh*t?



Let's break it all down to vampire town after the jump.



Okay, Pam in downward dog might even be better than femmed-out Eric.


Dammit, Eric. Don't ever involve Blah-ll in anything, even if it is to save your hot sister.


His annoying ass is worst than Hep V.


Ugh, please let a vampire owl swoop down and take this b*tch and her french manicured Lee Press On Nails.


Plus, this happened.


You're gross, b.


Listen, Terminator. I would appreciate it if you never said "'maters" ever again.


You know my ass was REALLY hoping that Clair Huxtable would be picking this b up.


But I never get what I want.


Arlene got turnt the eff up, like a sad person should.


And Blah-ll, of course, had to piss all over everyone.


You're the worst, Bill. Go home.


Pam takes one for the team.


YOU GUYS, I almost cried human, non-blood tears over Eric losing his sh*t.


Next week, THERE ARE ONLY 3 EPISODES LEFT?!? Well, that ish was short.









Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google